We built the only pair of jeans you'll ever need. SOURCE Jeans feature a timeless, straight fit that is fitted to look professional yet relaxed enough to allow for movement and mobility, with a color that transitions seamlessly between work and play. And we keep it simple, with no branding elements on the jeans besides two white stitches on the back pocket. Even our care labels are printed directly on the pocket bags, to cut down on excess material usage. 

SOURCE denim is naturally stain and odor resistant, so you can wear these jeans 5 times longer between washes compared to ordinary denim (or don't wash them at all...they are raw, after all).

Get that timeless look.


Our jeans don't go through any artificial washes, sandblasting, or cosmetic tearing, so they last longer and hold up on any adventure. We've made our denim strong enough to withstand the test of time, yet soft enough to wear everywhere. 

Each production run is a small batch to ensure that every pair of SOURCE jeans meets our strength and quality standards. 

Real copper rivets, not fashion rivets, reinforce each stress point to make sure the seams hold strong and steady. And we've put six (that's right, six) belt loops that are reinforced into the waistband, so they can hold everything from carabiners, to cams, to water bottles.

More SOURCE 1501 Features


It goes without saying that the most sustainable jeans are secondhand. Or if you're really serious, go au naturale. But sometimes a person just wants a pair of new jeans, without worrying about harming the planet.

Our partners worked with Greenpeace to develop a less resource-intensive way to produce beautiful denim. The denim is woven and dyed with a natural, biodegradable polymer that replaces the harsh chemicals in the denim production process. We use conventional indigo dyes, but we've eliminated the sizing and mercerization steps, which means SOURCE Denim uses 60% less water, 50% fewer chemicals, and 40% less energy than ordinary jeans. 

Learn more about our process


SOURCE Denim is made with 100% cotton, with no elastic or spandex, so jeans last through stress and wear without stretching out. Plus, the all natural fiber content allows SOURCE Denim to biodegrade at the end of its life cycle many years from now. 

80% of SOURCE cotton comes from the USA and Greece. The other 20% comes from Better Cotton Initiative farms in West Africa, which trains farmers in good farming practices to minimize water and fertilizer use.  

Why not organic? Organic cotton takes more water, land and labor, so we chose BCI cotton for our jeans. That being said, we are constantly striving to improve our denim, and will be incorporating organics, hemp, and recycled cotton in future batches of SOURCE Denim. 

More on our cotton story