Because life's too short to worry about what you're wearing.
SOURCE Denim was created with the mission to make practical, functional denim without negatively impacting the environment and the people who live in it.
We were started by design enthusiasts, environmental thinkers, and experts in the textiles industries who wanted to make jeans that made sense for the modern world that we lived in. Based out of Seattle, we are proud to stand by every part of our supply chain so that you can feel good about what you're wearing, without thinking too much about it. Our team is all about bridging the stories of consumers and of their products. Because source is important.
Looking for the rare marketing expert who actually strives to discourage mindless consumerism. We're looking for someone who wants to change how people interact with the products that they purchase, and spread our mission for creating the functional and the awesome.
- Experience in marketing and PR strategy with emphasis on social media marketing.
- Experience driving user engagement and business results through effective marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Analytical and data driven, with the ability to understand and translate marketing data into action.
- Experience in apparel and/or sustainability industries a plus.
Looking for an individual who loves the challenge of designing for the 3-d human form in all its movements and postures. Someone who is excited about the possibilities of innovative new materials and wants to create beautiful, functional things.
- Minimum 2 years experience with apparel design, particularly denim and wovens.
- Demonstrated work in kinetic design and functional garments
- Excellent working knowledge of garment construction and Gerber software
- Ability to create detailed technical drawings.
- Can provide portfolio or examples of work.
Creative Social Marketing Intern
Looking for a go-getter who is proactive, passionate about apparel and the outdoors, and loves telling stories on social media platforms.
- Recent college grad or current college student
- Good writing skills
- Excellent communicator on social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, G+, Blogs, etc.)
- Experience with outdoor activities and apparel.
- Good knowledge of sustainability practices and environmental issues.